Garlic Bread with Pumpkin Soup
SERVING SUGGESTION (SERVES 4)
1 Creative Foods Garlic or Brioche Bread
1 kg of peeled and dices pumpkin
1 liter vegetable soup
1/2 cup of milk (optional)
2 chopped onions
2 chopped garlic cloves
6 tablespoons of olive oil
Fresh thyme & rosemary
A pinch on cumin (optional)
A pinch of paprika (optional)
Salt and pepper
1. Pour two tablespoons of olive oil and sauté the onions in a medium-sized cooking pot.
2. Add the chopped garlic and stir for a few minutes until it browns.
3. Add the boiling vegetable soup and 1 some thyme.
4. Cook on medium heat for 20 minutes or until the pumpkin softens.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Add the milk as required.
6. Sprinkle the cumin & paprika. Add the thyme and serve immediately.
7. While the soup is being prepared, bake the garlic bread & serve with the soup.